Styling hair has been a very important aspect in terms of making oneself look presentable and appropriate as per the occasion. Styling hair does not require one to sit 3 hours in front of the mirror. With the vast development in the creative field, many hair styles, for various kinds of haircuts can now be done in just a few minutes. You have come to the right place if you have just got a haircut and are looking for the perfect hairstyle for the perfect occassion!
The Criss Cross Bun
Perfect for any formal occasion, this hair style can be done in just a few minutes and the outcome will make it look like a tedious effort. All you require for this hairstyle is
- Transparent white rubber bands
- Set of black bobby pins
- Setting spray
Use kohls promocode and buy all these products in a very reasonable price with the best quality assured.
- Comb your hair nicely and smoothly and make sure no knots are present in your hair.
- Then, divide your hair into three sections, one in the lower and one middle parting. You don’t have to be very accurate. However, the lower half should be a thicker section of hair than the upper divided part.
- Take your lower section of hair and make a bun out of it using the rubber bands.
- Criss cross the two other sections of the hair over your bun. First take either the left or the right part, and then take the other part over it.
- Secure the bun with bobby pins. Make sure to secure your hair tightly and that the strands do not come out of the bun.
- Secure your hair in such a way that no bobby pin is shown.
- Loosely take out a few strands of hair from the front.
- Finish your look with the setting spray to give your hairstyle a more polish and sturdy look.
Two Dutch Brais
Trying to find the perfect, messy yet elegant look for your holiday parties? Well, fret not. These simple steps will lead you to a beautiful hairstyle with the simplest of steps and giving you the freshest and the chicest look possible. Avail kohls promocode and buy the essentials required for the hairstyle, which are:
- Transparent rubber bands
- Curling iron or a hair straightener.
- Set of black bobby pins
- A golden hair accessory to oomph up your hair.
- Comb your hair out, smoothly and without any rough ends.
- For a sleek look, make sure to straighten your hair. This can be used for a semi- formal party or an office party or dinner.
- For a messy and a more casual, chill- out look, curl the end strands of your hair to give a beachy hair effect to your hair.
- Make a middle partition of your hair.
- Using one of the sides, take some hair from the front and divide it into half.
- After dividing the hair into half, start making a braid. With each strand you use to make the braid, take a little bit of hair from the left- over hair.
- Consequently, make the whole braid, with gradually taking a little bit of hair every time you put a strand over another strand.
- Repeat the same process with the other side of the hair.
- On reaching the end of your hair, tie a knot on both the sides.
- Use the setting spray to tighten and secure the look.
- In order to make it more attractive, accessorize your hair using the hair accessories through the kohls promocode.
THE HALF BUN
Probably the easiest, yet the trendiest hairstyles of them all. This half bun look can be used for all kinds of party looks, dinner looks, shopping looks, airport looks and can also be pulled off by any one and everyone. This hairstyle is so simple, that you might not even require a mirror or a comb to actually make it. Some basic items required for this hairstyle are:
- Rubber bands (any color that you like)
- Dry shampoo
- Hair teaser
- Set of bobby pins (optional)
- Hair spray
- The first step requires prepping of your hair. In order to achieve a fuller and more voluminous bun, you need to put lots of dry shampoo in your hair. Dry shampoo can be used in both washed and unwashed hair to give the hair volume and some life.
- Section your hair into two parts, one which will be used to make the knot and one which will be left open.
- To create more volume and give life to your bun, make sure to tease the upper half of your hair which will be eventually made into a bun.
- Tease using the tease comb at root, going in an upwards motion.
- Make a pony tail out of the teased hair.
- Twist the pony tail and then wrap that twisted pony into a bun.
- Use lots of bobby pins to secure your pony bun into the required place, tightly and strongly.
- After securing it, you can lose the bun with very soft hands, so as to not open the bun.
- To the left- over hair, you can either straighten it, curl it, or leave it open and style it accordingly.
- The last step is to use lots of setting spray to ensure that you can go about the day without having to worry about your half bun, at all.
So, these are few hairstyles which looks great with middle length hair. Rather, these hairstyles can look good with any length of hair as long as you have a little bit of practice and the right tools and accessory. Buy an amazing and exclusive collection of hair accessories using the kohls promo code on the website and make any boring hairstyle 100 times better. These little tricks will ensure people believing that you have put a lot of effort into the hair where on the contrary, you can achieve all of this and much more in just a few minutes.
So, what are you waiting for?