You might not recognise Karan Oberoi by his name may be because of the fact he is known more by his nickname “KO” but if you still don’t recognise him then certainly you can’t miss his handsome face and chiselled body on advertising boards and runways.
As the face of Royal Enfield bikes and many other top brands such as Reebok India, Isuzu tv commercial, Fashion Big Bazar, Viva fitness, Timex Watches, KO is arguably one of the most successful male models ever in the Indian modelling history. Karan “KO” Oberoi has always been quite selective when it comes to brands. He wants to get associated with brands that are closer to his personality and the way he is and has almost rejected dozens of brand that were associated with any substance abuse such as alcohol and pan masala as he himself doesn’t engage in vices at all. A very hard working, focused and disciplined man who thinks great heights in any field can only be achieved by consistent practice and patience. Today Karan Oberoi model is a big brand of his own and has turned out to be a popular style and fitness icon in our country. The majority of young men in our country are big fan of his style and physique. In this article I shall be sharing some of his fitness and style secrets that I got to know while following him on social media and reading few articles on him:
Model Karan Oberoi aka KO style secrets:
- Indian Supermodel Karan Oberoi model, keep his hair short and use wet gel to give clean neat look.
- Karan Oberoi ‘KO’ is the t shirt-jean kinda guy and think the best casual do calls for a well-fitted T-shirt especially when you look so fit and some really hot jeans — always works! At the times when he’s little confused what he should wear he goes with classic blue denim jeans and white shirt.
- He always preferred a well fitted jean at the same time not too skinny and he still swears by its eternal sexiness. KO’s favourites are the classics that Diesel and Zara makes — just so amazingly fitting.
- His tees are usually in blues, black and whites and while some call it boring, He calls it being ‘classic’. He does experiment with all the colours though as Model Karan Oberoi believes colours are the part of life that makes one look amazing.
Model Karan Oberoi aka KO fitness secrets:
- Top model was also running every day for hours early morning on empty stomach.
- At the time of photo shoots he goes on low carbs, sugar free, less salt diet.
- Karan Oberoi KO images emphasizes on keeping it balanced throughout the year and living drug free, smoking free and alcohol free lifestyle.
- So if you are planning to become a model keep it simple that is living a balanced lifestyle by not overdoing rather keeping shorter goals towards fitness and putting little efforts towards physical and eating goals.
- Karan Oberoi (KO) pictures also emphasizes on enjoying the process, so it’s important that you keep your cheat days on once in a week and living rest of the week full in discipline.