RBL credit card is one of the most beneficial credit cards available in the market, with colossal reward points earned on every transaction. With official count standing at 41.03 million cards in circulation and rising each passing day, many people are not fully aware of the widespread RBL rewards point use.
You can easily earn reward points by strategic use of your credit cards via the following methods –
- Up to 20,000 points can be earned just by availing a Bajaj Finserv Supercard.
- 4 points are credited to your account for every Rs. 100 spent via your card.
- 8 points are rewarded for every Rs. 100 spent on international transactions.
- Rewards are payable to you if you choose to renew your credit card after one year.
- Bajaj Finserv provides accelerated reward points of up to 3 times the initial bonus in case of purchases from partnered companies.
- Frequent usage of the credit card or transactions made at partnered stores often leads to additional points added to your account.
These points can be redeemed in various methods, allowing users to save more than Rs. 55,000 yearly. There are various things to do with your credit card reward points. RBL reward point use can be done in the following ways –
- The total earned points can be redeemed as vouchers which can be used to avail various products from partnered stores at a discounted prices, both online and offline.
- For frequent flyers, the value of transactions on associated flight expenses attracts substantial reward points. These can be redeemed by earning air miles or availing flight tickets at a discounted rate in the future. Complimentary access to lounges is also available on Bajaj Finserv Supercard.
- The reward points can be used to recharge your prepaid mobile number at a lower rate.
- The surcharge levied on fuel prices is wavered wholly or partially, depending upon the amount of purchase.
- Reward points earned can be converted to cash and added to the pre-approved credit limit of your account. It increases the total credit limit of your card for the respective period, raising your spending capacity even further.
- They can also be used to reduce the total amount of the outstanding credit card bill.
- In case you wish to contribute the earned reward points as a donation, you can easily do so through the respective NBFC. The issuer converts the total collected reward points into cash, and then forwards it to the account of the chosen charity.
The benefit of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Supercard is not limited to higher reward points. Certain industry-first features are also available on this card, such as 90-day interest-free emergency loans, interest-free cash withdrawals from ATMs (provided the money is repaid within 50 days of withdrawal), as well as enhanced security and EMI benefits on all purchases above Rs. 3,000. These advantages of the RBL bank credit card are exclusive and are not provided by any other cards available in the market.
Bajaj Finserv also provides pre-approved offers that make availing loans quick and easy. These offers are available on numerous financial products, including credit cards, home loans, business loans, personal loans, etc. You can take a look at your pre-approved offer by providing your name and phone number.
In addition to various discounts and benefits which can be availed through the RBL rewards point use, credit cards are also responsible for increasing the purchasing power of the cardholder. This increment does not come with a high interest cost, provided the outstanding debt is repaid within the stipulated grace period.
Increased spending capacity improves the quality of life of the borrower as well, as he can now afford products beyond his means. The increasing popularity of credit cards in India positively impacts the socio-economic development of the country. It also raises the overall GDP of the country as well.