Does your child hate drinking milk, especially camel milk? Don’t you worry, we have a solution for that, too? You can make your child take the benefit of camel milk by mixing it with various other ingredients. Here in this article, we have given some delicious camel milk recipes that you can try cooking for your children. Moreover, these dishes require minimum ingredients and are super easy to cook. So place your pan on the heat and get the best camel milk powder for sale because we are ready to start:
- Four chicken fillets
- One egg
- Salt and pepper
- 300 ml of best quality camel milk
- One large tablespoon of almond flour
- 2-3 tablespoons of butter
- One teaspoon of turmeric
- Place the pan over the heat and melt butter inside it.
- Add almond flour and egg.
- Stir well and keep the heat low.
- Then add the camel’s milk and let it simmer.
- Add salt, pepper, and turmeric. And cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- The sauce is ready to use.
Then Start With The Chicken:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Then fry it in a pan with butter.
- While the chicken is roasting, preheat the oven.
- When the chicken is cooked, put it in the oven dish and spread the sauce over it.
- Then put the tray inside the oven and cook the chicken for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, turn OFF the oven and take out the dish to serve.
- Before serving the dish, sprinkle a little fresh parsley on it.
- You can eat this dish with rice or bread.
Since camel milk is so healthy, this drink, when mixed with turmeric, tastes just like a milkshake. Turmeric is one of the most popular spices. Various curries and tagines are incomplete without this yellow spice. Turmeric has several health benefits, and so does camel milk. When both of these ingredients are combined, they form a recipe that is full of nutrients. Here is the recipe for turmeric latte that you must try:
- 400 ml camel milk (plus a little extra)
- One tablespoon of coconut milk
- One teaspoon of turmeric powder
- One teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- One teaspoon of coconut oil
- One tablespoon of honey
- Add camel milk, turmeric, cinnamon, and black pepper in a saucepan.
- Then put the saucepan on low heat but do not let it boil.
- Just simmer it on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat and add coconut oil and honey.
- Mix all of them properly, using a whisk for this.
- Then pour the drink into a glass.
- Serve this immediately or with a little extra foam on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder when your drink is ready to serve.
So these were some delicious camel milk recipes that you can try cooking for your child. Make sure to tell us your child’s first impression when you serve this dish in the comment section below. Also, to buy high-quality camel milk at a very affordable price, do check out the Desert farms store’s official website. Their latest offer that is “best camel milk powder for sale,” is live. Go check it out.