The Belkin SURF N300 is a cost-effective home small wireless router with multi-beam 3D antenna technology, 2 built-in antennas, 2.4 GHz band, ensuring a stronger signal range and wider coverage with belkin.setup; supports the latest 802.11 b The /g/n standard, with a wireless transfer rate of up to 300Mbps, ensures uninterrupted HD video playback, no-delay online games, and fast web pages. Support 256-Bit-WPA, 64-Bit-WEP, WPA2, WPS, and other security encryption technologies as well as SPI, NAT firewall and other security mechanisms, so that you can stay away from network threats and enjoy network life with confidence.
However, if you’re a novice to the www. belkin.range extenders, then you first must know what is Belkin range extender?
Belkin go extenders assist you with accessing the fast Internet availability even at blind Wi-Fi spots as they rehash the Wi-Fi signals from your current Wi-Fi router. Fundamentally, Belkin extender gets the network signals from your current modem and extends it to the beforehand Wi-Fi dead zones. Belkin extender accompanies a responsive online interface which encourages the client for Belkin range extender setup effortlessly and in the least possible time.
The principle of the extender is that it will transmit a signal. When you connect and log in to the background to switch the relay mode (some repeaters are not only used for relaying), you can find the signal transmitted by your own route in the Wi-Fi list. After that (renamed), the forwarding of the original signal is realized, thereby achieving the purpose of signal expansion enhancement.
So let’s start the router setup.Configuring the Hardware:
This is the specific first step for the Belkin n300 setup. You have to join your gadgets with the cables to make an association between them.
- Pair your Belkin extender with the PC/laptop utilizing an Ethernet link.
- Connect the one ending of the Ethernet link into the Belkin extender and the other end to the any LAN port of your PC.
- Lastly, plug the power connector of your Belkin run extender into the electrical plug. Ensure you plug the range extender in that region of your house where you have frequently faced the dead Wi-Fi spots.
Sign into the range extender:
Before you continue to the next steps, you should realize that what your range extender’s default IP address is. To get familiar with the default IP address of your Belkin wifi extender, search for the wireless card on the back of your range extender. Wireless network name of your Belkin extender can be likewise obtained therein.
Thereafter, follow these steps:
- On your device – laptop or computer, launch an internet browser, (that is associated with the range extender.)
- Type in the default IP address into the address bar (not the search bar) and snap Go. You can likewise explore to Belkin’s legitimate site for Belkin run extender setup n300.
- Thereafter, you will be coordinated to Belkin run extender setup n300 page from where you can set up your range extender with no issue.
Ending the Setup Procedure
Presently we will demonstrate to you the significant steps essential for Belkin n300 range extender setup.
- On entering the setup page, you will see a tab named “Begin”. And then tap on Get Started.
- Thereafter you have to choose whether you need to design 2.4 GHz or the 5 GHz WI-Fi network and snap next.
- Then the range extender setup will take you to the section of Wireless settings. These settings incorporate Network Name, Network Key, and Security Type.
- Select the network name as indicated by you and set a solid secret key for your Belkin go extender.
- Lastly, you will be coordinated to the last page where you will see a tab named create extended network. Tap on it and your range extender will all set to be used.