These days free as well as free WiFi hotspots are accessible in incalculable spots like inns, eatery, shopping centers, libraries, air terminals and various city structures. Also, in the event that you are a business voyager who needs a dependable system that could generally accessible to approach on the Internet then open hotspot won’t be the answer for your system needs. Coming to Netgear New Extender Setup it must be done on the off chance that you are free from undermining and impedance from other accessible system and metal apparatuses.
Follow the guidelines given below in order to get the range extender configured successfully for better internet coverage
Mywifiext.com: Configuration and Installation of a Netgear Range Extender
- First of all, what you have to do unbox your range extender in the same room of router away from the reach of metal and electronic gadgets.
- After that, plug them both into a power outlet. Also, remember that wall socket shouldn’t be damaged and electricity should be normal.
- Now, take your computer closer to the router and consider connecting them both with each other physically and properly.
- Next, open a web browser. Remember, the web browser should be any but relevant. On the other hand, it shouldn’t be overloaded with malicious files, malware, cache, browsing history, and cookies.
- Once successfully opened with the web browser, in the URL bar type www.mywifiext.net. If this URL doesn’t work, consider typing the default IP address of your range extender.
- Here, you will be prompt to enter username and password. Fill them by default for a successful mywifiext login.
If your face mywifiext.net error issues or didn’t have the default login credentials for login, then make yourself comfortable to contact us any time of day or night on toll-free.
Now, let us make you familiar with configuration steps of a router for a secure wireless network
- Here, you are supposed to acquire a latest firmware of updated router. Ask our tech support executive to help you in selecting the best by for you.
- Be certain that your router and the modem are physically and properly connected with each other. Now, plug them both into an power outlet. Remember, the electricity shouldn’t be fluctuating.
- After that, take your computer and bring it closer to the router. Consider connecting them both. Avoid signal interferences.
Note: The reason behind Mywifiext.net not working would be the signal interference caused by third-party or unauthorized WiFi devices. Such devices are cordless phones, security alarms, baby monitors, Bluetooth devices or speakers, etc.
Configuration of a Wireless Router
- Firstly, you have to install router software. Remember, not every router comes with inbuilt software. If your device isn’t one of them, then we insist you to ignore this and connect your router with the computer.
- Secondly, choose the most secured network that is WPA2 security.
- Third, open the web interface of your router’s configuration or administration console page.
- After that, in the field of the URL bar type the IP address of your wireless router by default.
- You will now ask for a username and password to fill into the required fields (default).
- Next, enter your internet connection information. You are free to ask us any time if you are experiencing issues related to the same query.
- Here, you have to set your wireless settings. Remember, most routers have ‘wireless settings section’ available on the top of the wireless device (routers) menu. Now, from this ‘section’ you can enable or disable wireless signals, set the encryption, and also change the name of your existing WiFi network according to your desire.
- Once finished, apply your settings. Well, you can easily do this by clicking on the ‘apply’ button.
Once you have successfully done with the above-given process, consider placing your router to your intended location. The place you are choosing supposed to be at the center location of your house.
Connecting your Router
- Connect a Up-to-date Device to the Network
First of all, we would like to congratulate for your new device that has been configured successfully. Now, you can see that your router starts broadcasting wireless signals for mywifiext.net setup. So, connect your computer, smartphone, or tablet with the router and enjoy wireless signal connectivity all over the house without any fear of signal breakage.
- Enter a Valid and Correct Passphrase
Remember, if you enabled WPA2 encryption, then you will prompt to enter a passphrase in order to get connected with your home network safely. On the other hand, if you are using a personal computer, then you can disable hidden characters just to avoid anybody seeing the encryption you are typing.
Once you are connected to your home network successfully, wait for 2-3 minutes because your IP address is being assigned. As soon as you got the IP address, open a web browser and connect to a website (any).
Note: This process is only meant to test your wireless network connection.
Did we help you out? Did we give an appropriate solution for your brain-teasers queries and setting up a home network? Do let us know on the comment box given below.